Friday 24 June 2011

Brighton, I'm ready!


Hi guys!
Today I got summerholiday, it's so great and I really think this summer will be the best!
In less than two weeks I'm going with Celine to Brighton in The UK for three weeks! We will stay with a host family near the city and go to school every day (except in the weekends ofc). Maybe the school-thing sounds boring in a holiday, but I really think it's going to be great. And I'm sure I will feel safer while speaking the language afterwords. But I will tell you much more about this!
Where are you going this summer?

And then I have some pictures from today, even though it haves nothing to do with the subject, haha!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I want to go to the UK! I'm sure you'll have a blast! Be safe!

    Love,
    Camie

    http://lovecamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete