Saturday 25 June 2011

Colour me red.

Hi guys!
Today is great, the weather is nice and I'm together with my family who lives far away from where I live.
Later I'm going to a big party with my family. We are all exited and I think it's going to be great!
I also bought something new today, this red lipstick from Gosh. I'm not used to wear lipstick, so red lipstick is very new for me. I think I just have to get used to it.
I hope you're enjoying the holiday as much as me!

The lipstick is not as red in the picture. :-)

3 comments:

  1. hvor er den fin til dig :-)
    rigtig søde billeder!
    knus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine billeder! Er lige blevet fast læser.
    Du må gerne kigge forbi:

    www.theeverydaydreams.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I like your blog :)
    www.xoxosantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete