Friday 8 July 2011

Day 3 in Brighton

Hi guys!
So today was our third day in this beautiful city. We have been out all day, so now we're both really tired.
Yesterday I almost died.. Just after finishing the post, my computer got out of battery, and then I found out that my charger doesn't fit into the adapter I bought at home. So actually I thought that I wouldn't be able to use my computer! :-( Can you imagine how sad I was?
I haven't thought about asking my hostparents if they had a adapter I could borrow until half an hour ago, they actually had one! Loving them! :-)
It's a different subject, but I have to tell you: Today I bought four packs of Oreo for 1 pound!!!!! Everything is so cheap over here! At Sunday we're going to London, and I have been saving up a lot of money for that. I can't wait! So I'll definitely show you what I've bought when time comes.

Lots of love, Ida-Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment